Boost your Professional career with The Bachelor of Commerce degree which is designed to provide students with a wide range of managerial skills, while building competence in a particular area of business.
- BCM1A02 (English)
- BCM1A07 (Language)
- BCM1B01 Business Management
- BCM1C01 Managerial Economics
- BCM2A03 (English)
- BCM2A04 (English)
- BCM2A08 (Language)
- BCM2B02 Financial Accounting
- BCM2C02 Marketing Management
Basic Numerical Methods
Professional Business Skills
- BCM3B03-Business regulation
Human Resources Management
- BCM5B07 Accounting for Management
- BCM5B08 Business Research Methods
- BCM5B09 Income Tax Law and Accounts
- BCM5B10 Course in Specialisation
- BCM5B11 Course in Specialisation
- BCM5D01 Open Course (For students
from other Departments)
- BCM6B12 Income Tax and GST
- BCM6B13 Auditing and Corporate
- BCM6B14 Course in Specialisation
- BCM6B15 Course in Specialisation
- BCM6B16 (PR) Three Weeks Project and
- The medium of instruction and examination shall be English
- Descriptive and objective mode of examination.
- Each paper will be of 100 marks
- Three academic years with six semesters.
- The duration of the B.Com programme of study is three academic years with six semesters.
- Any candidate who has passed the Plus Two of the Higher Secondary Board of Kerala or Pre Degree of Calicut University or that of any other University or Board of Examinations in any state recognized as equivalent to the Plus Two of the Higher Secondary Board in Kerala, with not less than 45% marks in aggregate is eligible for admission.
- SC/ST, OBC and other eligible communities shall be given relaxation as per University rules.
- Sales Executive
- Credit Controller
- Junior Analyst
- Sales Analyst