ABOUT CMA - INDIA
The Cost and Management Accountant (CMA-India) is offered by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI). It is aimed at students who wish to pursue in the area of cost and management accounting.
- PAPER 1 :Financial Accounting
- PAPER 2 :Business And Industrial Laws
- PAPER 3 :Financial Accounting -2
- PAPER 4 :Statuary Compliance
- Financial Accounting
- Laws & Ethics
- Direct Taxation
- Cost Accounting
- Operations Management & Strategic Management
- Cost & Management Accounting and Financial Management
- Indirect Taxation
- Company Accounts & Audit
- Corporate Laws & Compliance
- Strategic Financial Management
- Strategic Cost Management – Decision Making
- Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation
- Corporate Financial Reporting
- Indirect Tax Laws & Practice
- Cost & Management Audit
- Strategic Performance Management and Business Valuation.
- Three levels of exams.
- Foundation/CAT, Intermediate and Final.
- Descriptive mode of examination for foundation,Intermediate & Final.
- Each paper will be of 100 marks (3 Hours)
- Candidate must obtain at least 40% marks in each paper appeared. They also should obtain at least 50%marks in aggregate.
- CMA Foundation /CAT: 6 Months
- CMA Intermediate: 1 Year
- CMA Final: 1 Year
- Any student who has passed their higher secondary examination under the 10+2 format can appear for the CMA foundation exam.
- For CMA Intermediate : CMA Foundation pass/ Graduate
- CMA Final: CMA Intermediate pass
- Finance Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Risk Manager
- Financial Controller
- Chief Financial Officer
- Cost Manager
- Relationship Manager
- External Auditor