ABOUT CMA - USA
Certified Management Accountant (CMA) is the highest certification in management accounting, offered by the IMA (Institute of Management Accountants), USA. The certification is well recognized by all the MNCs.
- Cost Management
- Internal Controls
- Technology and Analytics
- External Financial Reporting Decisions
- Planning, Buggeting, and Forecasting
- Performance Management
- Risk Management
- Investment Decisions
- Professional Ethics
- Financial Statement Analytics
- Corporate Finance
- Decision Analytics
- Separate Exams for Part1 and Part 2
- Computerized Exam environment
- 100 MCQs and 2 Essay Questions (4 Hours)
- No negative marks.
- Maximum Marks 500 (Passing Percentage 72%)
- Exams are offered in January/February, May/June, September/October.
- The duration to complete the course is 7–8 months only and is far lesser compared to other management accountancy qualifications.
- Must have completed class 12/Plus two
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional certification. One can take up CMA USA certification before or after graduation. Although you are required to have a degree from an accredited college or university. This can be attained within the span of 7 years. Alternatively, there are other professional certificate courses which are equivalent to a degree certification that you can acquire.
- Finance Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Risk Manager
- Financial Controller
- Cost Accountant
- Chief Financial Officer
- Cost Manager
- Relationship Manager